Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ok...so I live in Idaho

Ya know, I didn't really think much of it till I got here myself, but I really like living here. So, here's the latest update in the Hooper world...we've got a bun in the oven! Yep, God has answered our prayers and the lil peanut is due to arrive in July! Woohoo! God is good.
Other than that, if you're catching up with me on this blog for the first time, I'll let you know that Barb and I moved to Caldwell, ID. I accepted the position of Sr. Minister at the Caldwell Christian Church and God has blessed us greatly. You can check out our website at www.caldwellfirst.org

More news to post later.

Blessings,


Hoop

2 comments:

tabitha jane said...

my college roommate was from caldwell idaho. she went to the church of christ there i think.

Neil said...

I still can't believe it.