Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Danger of Blogging

Here's the deal...you're surfin' the net, you come up on some blogs and you say to yourself, "Hey" (since you're the only one there listening) "I kinda like the look of that blog there" So what do you do?? You change yours. That's the danger of having a good looking blog. Ok, so what's new? My dad had surgery yesterday on his heart. He had a triple bypass (3 to be exact) and he's now recovering. Technology is incredible these days. Prayerfully my dad will up and walking around within this week. I love my dad...he's inspired me to be what I am today.

ok, ok...I'll start posting more...thanks to some prodding from some people! :)

2 comments:

rebecca marie said...

remind me when you need "prodding" again, i'm happy to oblige!

Tim said...

More posting = good