Friday, June 02, 2006

Where I've been...



Well, I've lost contact with a few of you bloggers recently only to say to myself, "You know, you could post something?" Duh. Maybe I should. Things have been great...couldn't be better. We're minimizing at our house right now...you know, going through all the closets and asking those tough questions like, "Do we really need this?" Ok, I'm asking that...but my wife is being a trooper about it all. My daughter is walking now, and I actually have to start walking around the house trying to find her. She's really something...personality, cute...anyway...(proud daddy talking there for a moment) Got my 20 year reunion for High School coming up and I don't feel that old. Somethings weird about it. But, life goes on. So does blogging...which I'll try to catch up with here soon.

Hoop

1 comment:

Cindee said...

whoa! welcome back!